Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3, 2011


An odd photo to be sure... underneath my sink. Well, let me assure you, it looked far worse at 5:00 a.m. which is when I started to work on it. I had pinned an idea to store all those bottles and supplies that normally reside under the sink into a shoe holder which I hung in the laundry room. LOVE IT! Now, I have room for a trash bin, recycling AND the paper towels I was storing at the other end of the house in the bathroom. AND I can easily reach to get all those supplies without fumbling in that deep, dark cavern. In my book, that's nothing but good.

(And yes, this is what I do when I get up at 4:30. I clean.)

3 Notes of Gratitude:

1. The energy of an early morning-- I am quite tired when I get home in the evening, so waking up early is my way to get something done around the house. (Well, I also meditate.)

2. Pinterest- where else would I find all these brilliant ideas that I don't come up with on my own...

3. My friends-- who love me even though I cannot bowl to save my life.... or theirs.

Thank you.

No comments: